We are looking for artists, opera-lovers, singers, mentors, business professionals, arts-lovers,and volunteers that want to get involved with our mission to support great singers when they need it the most.
Seeking Awesome Program Volunteer
We are looking for an awesome Program Volunteer who can join our team working with our Director of Events. Do you?
1. Love arts/music
2. Have an outgoing personality
3. Are poised and polished in presentation
5. Responsive to communications
6. Strong written and verbal skills
7. Strong computer skills
8. Ability to lead a group
9. Understand of the needs surrounding a musical event
You will be working closely with our great Director of Events and amazing opera singers to help us with OSI seaon events, 'be our hand on deck' during events, help us with the logistical elements of our brand new summer Institute. We would love to hear from you. Join the movement and be an advocate to build a great community to focused on reforming arts education to support these amazing singers!
Seeking Happy Volunteers for Cool Events & Performances
We put on great opera events that include opera, art, dance, and fashion and are looking for some amazing volunteers to help us with these events.
We are looking for:
1) event volunteers (greet guests, listen to music, make sure our event goes great!)
2) social media gurus: Do you like to use twitter, Facebook and get involved? We'd love to have you tweet about us and the cool stuff we are doing.
3) community volunteers: We are looking for folks that love to engage their friends and family in fun events. Want to put on a 'run for opera fun' event, we would love to hear from you.
4) movement builders: We want to spread give artists a voice to reform their arts education to include the critical career knowledge and skills they need to create a career. Want to build a cool platform for us or activate and help these artists have a say? We would loveto hear from you.